Designed and Assembled in Brooklyn
Inspired by the need to stay connected while traveling, Voltaic created the original solar backpack in 2004. Since then our Brooklyn-based team has been making high-quality solar bags, backpacks and chargers for every adventure.
- Each backpack is assembled and tested by our team in the Brooklyn Navy Yard
- The integrated battery pack charges quickly from solar or any AC outlet
- High-efficiency solar panel powers battery pack in the sun
Made For Daily Use
More than just a solar charger, Voltaic’s solar bags and backpacks are made with you and your devices in mind.
- Dedicated smart storage pockets for smartphones, tablets, and laptops
- Internal cable management system keeps smaller items in place
- Breathable, ergonomic shoulder straps are ideal for commuting, traveling, or hiking
Sustainable from the Beginning
Since day one, we’ve been committed to sourcing low impact, high-quality materials when constructing our iconic solar backpack.
- An average of 21 to 33 recycled plastic bottles make up the backpack’s recycled PET fabric
- Modular systems allow for easy repairs, reducing waste throughout the life of the product
- Our Take Back Program recycles solar panels, batteries, and materials when no longer in use