Reliable Power for Sensors
Voltaic solar panels
and IoT battery packs
are time tested in a wide range of environments for reliability and performance. Deployed around the globe, our systems are the preferred power solution for many asset tracking, agtech, environmental monitoring, and parking applications. To ensure long term-reliability, Voltaic:
- Uses high-quality materials and components in the construction of every product
- Rigorously tests products with a combination of long term field experiments and lab tests
Support from Prototyping to Scale
With 15+ years of experience designing small-scale solar systems, we understand the design, testing, qualification, production, and supply chain pain-points surrounding solar. By utilizing our hardware expertise and technical skills, Voltaic enables you to successfully deploy and maintain a power system for your device.
- Upfront consultation matches every design to your device with a focus on collaborative problem solving
- Each component and production batch is designed and managed by a team of engineers in our Brooklyn, New York office
- Internal management of the supply chain process allows us to speed up development and eliminate customs surprises
Voltaic Systems is a full-service provider of remote charging solutions. Established in 2004 by founder and CEO Shayne McQuade, Voltaic broke into the solar industry by inventing the world’s first solar backpack. Since then, we’ve applied our extensive knowledge and experience in the industry to provide power solutions to customers big and small. Our goal is to speed up our customer’s design and deployment process while maximizing the long-term performance of our solutions in the field.